Who says you can’t pair wine with Halloween candy? After a night of screaming kids and walking for hours we all need a little wine to settle down for the evening. So when the kids are off to bed peak through their candy stash and pair it with one of the wines listed below.
My favorite would be candy corn and moscato. Which one is your favorite?
We would like to thank our family and friends who came out had a blast with us Saturday for our 2nd annual Halloween party! We loved seeing everyone and hope everyone had a great time. We are already planning for next year’s event!
It’s summer time! This time of year is typically slower for us and we are good with that. It gives us time to catch up on things in the warehouse that there just isn’t time to do in the previous months. To start of the summer right we always have a BBQ cookout at the office for our employees and any freelancers who liked to join. The best part is J. Thor, the owner, is the one who does all the cooking. It’s our way to show how much we appreciate everyone and all the hard work they put in to make this team great. So THANK YOU, and thank you to our clients because without our employees, freelancers, and clients we wouldn’t be able to do what we love every day.
One of the things we enjoy here at J. Thor Productions is to be able to give back to the community that has given us so much. We have been MPI members for several years so when they needed a sponsors for their Big Brother Big Sister event we were happy to help. This event took place at Raymond James Stadium this past Saturday where members were matched with a child and they watched a baseball game, had balloon artist, face painting , DJ and so much more.
Thank you Matt for representing J. Thor Productions at the Big Brother Big Sister MPI event this past weekend and bringing a smile to CJ’s face. All the kids had a great time. Photo Courtesy: Tacey Briggs-Troncoso Photography
As you can see June is a busy month of anniversaries. Today Nick celebrates his 1 year anniversary. Nick is one of our producers and he came from Orlando. It has been a pleasure getting to know him and his beautiful family this past year. We are happy to have him as part of our family. Thank you Nick!
Matt Cole is our warehouse manager. We are celebrating his 2 year anniversary with J. Thor Productions, Inc. If you have ever come in to pick anything up or return is most likely the guy you talked to. We are appreciate all that he does for us and the team. We can’t thank him enough.
Because the goodwill of those we serve is the foundation of our success, it’s our pleasure at this holiday time to say “Thank You” for being a part of our family and for your support.
From the team at J. Thor Productions, Inc., we wish our clients and friends a holiday season not to forget!
Hosting holiday parties can be stressful. But with careful planning you can actually enjoy it. Here are a few tips to make your holiday party planning stress free.
- Make a list and live by it.
- Don’t be afraid to ask for help and delegate.
- Cook what you can ahead of time.
- Keep it casual and lay everything out buffet style.
- Decorate small and save space for food.
- Setup a separate space for a bar, if possible, with both alcoholic and non alcoholic beverage choices.
- Create ambiance with candles and music.
- Most importantly relax and have fun. If you’re having a good time your guests will have a good time.
Need some inspiration? Check out Biz Bash’s 15 design trends for this holiday season.
We would like to wish everyone a happy and safe holiday weekend. J. Thor Productions will be closed Thursday, November 26th for Thanksgiving and Friday, November 27th to spend time with family and friends.
We would like to help this stressful time of year with a few tips that we have found helpful for hosting Thanksgiving.
- Plan your meal ahead of time.
- Make what you can ahead of time before the big day.
- Do not experiment with new recipes. Stick with the classic and experiment another time.
- Don’t stress over appetizers.
- Do not turn down help and delegate.
- Lay everything out buffet style.
- Set the table the night before.
- Free up prime dinner table real estate by moving oversize arrangements to the buffet table.
- Make a simple centerpiece that looks nice, but take no time.
- Most importantly relax, have fun, and live in the spirit of the holiday.